Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session taking up minimal memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies specifically allow this website to know, among other things, the following information:
- The date and time of the last time the User visited the website.
- The design of contents that the User chose when visiting the website.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their Browser.
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and uses different options or services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order,make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Customization Cookies: Allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: If processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the usage made by the user. We analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services.
– Advertising cookies: If processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. To do so we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: Allows managing the advertising spaces which the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising.
-Third-party cookies: The Validated ID web site may use third party services to collect information for statistical purposes, such as user usage of the web site and to provide other services related to web site activity and other Internet services.
It uses the following third party cookies:
The processing of personal data is necessary for the purpose indicated above and its legal basis is the
user´s consent, which you provide by clicking on the “Accept cookies” button located in the information layer.
Users can configure the installation of Cookies during the process of setting the website and are informed that disabling cookies and similar technology may affect the normal use of the same and the services provided.
The user can revoke the consent given through the button enabled in the header of this policy (Reject cookies). Alternatively, you can also disable cookies, following the instructions of each browser. For example:
With Internet Explorer: View; Internet Options; Advanced Options (also available at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/).
With Firefox: Preferences; Privacy; Display cookies (also available at the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/).
With Google Chrome: Tools; Options (Preferences on Mac); Advanced; Privacy; Content Settings (also available at the following link: https://support.google.com/).
With Safari: Menu; Privacy; Security; Show cookies (also available at the following link: https://support.apple.com/).